About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

An Attitude of Gratitude

So, here it is-November 1st.  I can't believe how quickly the year is flying by.  It just seems not that long ago, I was shoveling snow (again) and longing for summertime, shorts and flipflops. My, how time flies on by.  We are now quickly upon the hustle and bustle of the holidy season.  What a lovely time of year.  As I was driving to work the other day, I couldn't help but to stop and marvel in the beauty of the autumn season.  It is truly majestic with it's breathtaking colors of the fall foilage.  Beautiful!

                (Photos, courtesy of google images-sorry, I haven't been taking pictures lately!) 




Anyways.....so to keep myself refocused, I have decided to keep a gratitude journal.  I want to take the time to stop and truly think about the things that I am grateful for.  I will try to keep my blog updated, but I don't want to do daily blog posts, so it might be grouped, but I am going to get a journal out and start writing.  I am grateful for many things and I need to start somewhere. 

So, for today, November 1st, I am grateful for.....

FAMILY!
Taken Devember 2006-Memphis, TN

(I believe it is the last family photo with everybody-We were missing Jerry, Laura's husband and it was before Maddy was born.  Gee, I think a new family photo is needed ASAP).

My family supports me, loves me unconditionally and helps keep me sane!  Through it all, family is the one thing I can always count on.  Thank you family for making me a better person.  Love to you all.

Until next time...adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List