About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude-Day 2

So, to continue with my Attitude of Gratitude journal, I have thought long and hard, as there are many things to be grateful for, but for today, November 2nd it is......

My Sister, Lynette
Taken in May 2011-Thunder Alley Bowling

When I think of Lynette, I think of the following-considerate to and of others, helpful, friendly, a good listener, a great support, nice, kind, determined, inspiring, laughter, willing to help, a confidant, fun, travel companion, road tripper, concert goer and not only my sister, but my friend.
Today, she is at EWU defending her Master Thesis.  Way to go hermana.  I know you will knock their socks off.  Thank you for not only being my sister, but my friend.  Luv ya mana!

Until next time...adios, Julie

1 comment:

My Blog List