About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude-Day 7

Day 7-
     Today I am grateful for.....
WARMTH & HEAT

As I was laying in my nice warm bed this morning, contemplating getting up I checked the weather report.  It was 14 and with the windchill, it said it felt like 4.  BRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!  That is cold.  I thought about how I am grateful that I had a nice warm shower to take, how I am grateful to put on nice warm clothes, a warm jacket, and went to work in a nice warm car.  I thought about it when I came home too (even though it had warmed up a bit), I am thankful for nice warm fuzzy slippers, warm sweatpants and a sweatshirt.  Hot chocolate, a nice warm blanket, a warm house, and the list goes on and on.....there are many things to keep me warm and for that, today, I am grateful!
Until next time...adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List