So a year ago, I decided to join the wonderful world of blogging. I have had fun and managed to post a few times here and there. Anyways, I have decided to start a 365 blog as well. If you would like to check it out you can find it at http://julieg365.blogspot.com/. I think it is going to help me stop and take time to be grateful for all the little things. I will see how it goes.
1-Physical: Manage my health: this includes mental as well as physical. Yes, I know I need to shed some poundage, who doesn't now a days. I have decided that I am going to increase my exercise, increase water intake and increase vegetable and fruit servings. With my mental health, I need to get to bed earlier and get more rest.
2-Mental: See above for rest, and I am going to start my gratitude journal. Nothing fancy, but something in which I can journal about the little things and realize just how tryly blessed I am.
3-Take control: I want to declutter! You know..... drawers, closets, house, etc. One step at a time.
4-Get ogranized: from bill paying to birthday cards to my kitchen cupboards. Anything I can do will be good.
5-Positive: Have a better pma and work on seeing the good in all. Life may give me lemons, but I am learning to like lemonade!
So..... until next time, let's take time to dwell on the positive, to realize the potential that we all have in life and to reach for the stars. After all, a new year, a new you (and me too!)
Cheers, Julie


No comments:
Post a Comment