"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards!"
~Vernon Saunders Law
~Vernon Saunders Law
To start 2010 Sunday's edition of 52 Blessings, I have been reflecting upon a lot of different things lately. One of the things I have been thinking about it this.... the things we learn in life.
So, for today, my blessing is the lessons that life has taught me. They say that hindsight is a good teacher. Isn't that the truth. I am grateful for the things that I have learned this last year. There were some ups, some downs, some happy times, some not so happy times and some memorable times. But, I think that through it all, I have learned to be a better person, to be more grateful for what I have and to take time to slow down.
May we all take the time to reflect and slow down. Life is not a race, it's a journey meant to be enjoyed.
Until next time~adios, Julie

No comments:
Post a Comment