About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

52 Blessings

My Dad!

Photo coming......

"My daddy is my favorite pal and I help him everyday.  It's plain to see that I want to be like him in every way.  He teaches me that honesty is best in all I do.  I'm very glad that he's my dad...and I know he loves me too."

Today my 52 blessings post is dedicated to my dad.  He is a great guy.  He has taught me a lot about things and we are alike in many ways.  I have inherited his stubborn streak, his love of scouting, his willingness to help others, to serve and many other things that would take too long to list.  He has a quirky sense of humor, but looking back on it, what great memories I have.  For example, he would see a guy on a bicycle and say "hey, did you know your wheels are spinning?"  We would just slink down in our seats and hope that nobody would notice.  He always made sure that we were and still are taken care of.  He would play like a kid-one time I think he was purposely putting our side of the boat under the waterfall just to see our reaction.  For many years, he would be the guy who camp along to Girl's Camp and we always ate well.  Have your ever had turkey while camping?  I have and it is yumm-o!  I could go on and on and on, but I won't.  I just want to let my dad know that I think he is number one in my book.  He is my hero and I love him!  Thanks dad, you are awesome!!!
Until next time~adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List