About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday 5

Okay, here it is 2010 and the first week has come and almost gone. I'd like to say that I have accomplished many things, but sad to say, the answer would be NO.  Oh well..... so, here's my first edition of Friday Five.

1.  I have learned that the human body is an amazing thing!  It is amazing when it works and when you run yourself ragged, it reminds you to stop and slow down.  It is a hard lesson that I have learned this week.  I don't get sick very often, but when I do, it is my body's way of saying to stop and slow down. 

2.  Wade is feeling better and returned to work (after being sick for a three or four days).  He needed some rest too.  Now that he is on the mend, he has hopped back into his van, driving here, there and everywhere in between.  Gotta love it.  It's a job! :)

3.  Leading a pretty boring life.  Sleep, eat, shower, sleep some more, etc......

4.  Hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.  I would like to get to the gym and work next week.  Here's hoping that my body will cooperate. 

5.  Not much else is happening.....

Until next time~adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List