About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A gentle reminder.....

Tonight after I got home from visiting my dad in the hospital, I came home.  I closed my door, turned around and saw this on my wall.



I made this at a Super Saturday in November and hung it up for a Thanksgiving decoration.  I hadn't got around to taking it down.  But after tonight, I think I might leave it up. 
It serves as a reminder that I truly am blessed.  There are many things to be thankful for and must admit at times it is easier to dwell on what I don't have and what is wrong, that I don't take the time to be truly grateful.  I am going to take the time to reflect more on what I have and to be truly thankful for what I have!
Until next time~adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List