Well, I said I was going to do a better job about posting, but that hasn't happened. So in "keeping up" I decided that the best way was to do a recap of the week, so here we go!
1. I just updated my project 365 blog. I was a week behind. The jist with it is that you are suppose to have a picture for each day. Since I was behind, I had to post several days worth. Anyways, you can check it out at http://julieg365.blogspot.com/.
2. I am finally feeling better. Yeah!!!!!!!!! This stupid cold/flu/Bell's Palsy is getting better. My face looks a million times better. Now, if only my eye would stop watering/tearing up. I have feeling back in my face and can almost wink, smile and wiggle my nose (on BOTH sides of my face) ~Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
3. I went back to work, finally on Wednesday and Thursday. I did a first grade class, a computer lab and a special ed. class. It wasn't too bad, but I came home tired. I should have taken a nap, but didn't get to it. :( I was suppose to sub Friday, but I cancelled it. I was sooooooo tired and not 100%, but there is a 3-day weekend, so I should be able to recooperate and will be ready to tackle almost anything!
4. Wade is no longer scoutmaster. It is bittersweet. He has been doing this for about three years now. It has been harder with his irregular work schedule. He enjoyed it, but I think it was beginning to get to him. There needs to be parent by-in and with some parents, it wasn't there. He has some awesome parents and support. However, he is still going to be involved as an assistant scoutmaster. Funny thing.... we don't have kids but we are both highly involved in the scouting program. How funny and ironic is that? Oh well.... such is life.
5. Operation Declutter is about to comense..... There are several areas in my house that I need to just dejunk and clear out. So, I suppose I should get off the computer and get with it, especially since I am feeling so much better! Gotta go, check my list and start crossing things off.
So, take time to hug your loved ones, take care of yourself first and get moving!
Until next time~adios, Julie
About Me
- Julie
- Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!
No comments:
Post a Comment