About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

52 Blessings

It's Sunday and yes, I posted earlier today, but I didn't post my 52 blessings, so here we go


My Family
Taken December 2006
(We were missing my brother-in-law, Jerry, but other than that we were all there! This is one of the latest photos of ALL of us. We have been together since, but we were usually missing one or more people.)

Today in church, there were talks on the family and I got to thinking about my family. As "crazy" as we may all be, I am truly grateful for my family. We definitely are all different, yet we are all bound together. I am grateful for each and every one of them and what they have taught me. Each has taught me something different and I cherish my relationship with each of them. I am excited that my brother Mike and his wife, Melissa are expecting and so our family will grow (by one) in October. How exciting! Thank you to each and every one of you, my family members for all you do for me. I love each and every one of you.

Until next time~adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List