
축 생일
"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Grant, Happy Birthday to you." Hope you have one great day. :)
Grant, Grant, Grant...... how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1. From the very first time we met, we hit it off immediately. I guess it was because I flipped crap back at him. I think Wade was horrified, but I held my own. Honestly though, I love chatting with him and miss seeing him every Sunday.
2. He knows a lot of stuff about a lot of things. "I will take foods that start with Q for $100, Alex". It always amazes me of the things that he knows.
3. I love his sense of humor. When we are together, we crack each other up. It really is quite funny.
4. He is willing to lend a hand to his brother, Wade, my hubby. I appreciate that in ways you'll never know. I know that you truly love your family and will do anything for them.
5. He is fun to be around. We always have a great time.
Hope you have a great day Grant and that your family treats you well.
Until next time, ~adios, Julie

No comments:
Post a Comment