About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Belated B-Day Shoutout

Photo coming soon!

Okay, so I said I was going to keep up on my blogging, but once again, I am behind. This is justa belated birthdy shoutout to my father-in-law, Dale. Hope you had a great day.

My father-in-law is an interesting guy. He doesn't talk much (although I have seen and heard him chat up a storm! This must be where my husband gets it from. ) Even though he might be a man of few words, I have a considerable amount of admiration for him. He is a farmer and that alone tells me what kind of man he is. He is knowledgeable, kind, generous and has raised his family (along with my mother-in-law) of four wonderful boys who are raising their farmilies in righteousness. Thank you dad for all you do. Hope you had a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List