About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

52 Blessings-My husband

Wade and my "fur" niece, Eboni


So, continuing with my 52 blessings, I have decided that this week, I am grateful for my husband. It was 12 years ago yesterday, that we "took the plunge" into wedded bliss. Who knew that 12 years later, I'd be spending our anniversary hanging out with my sisiter, Lynette and 3 fur balls (Eboni, Chewy, & Lucy), while Wade was spending it with 14 boy scouts and two leaders. Isn't it funny how things work out. Oh well.... we have forever to be together, so it's all good.

This week, I have been decluttering and dejunking our house. So, of course, things like laundry, dishes and such haven't been a top proprity. So, yesterday, four loads of laundry and a sink full of dishes later, I was missing my "cinderelly!" I am grateful for parents who taught him the value of work. I am grateful for parents who taught him how to respect women. I am grateful for all that he does for me and hope that I can continue to support him the way he supports me in all I do.

It has been an interseting 12 years, to say the least. Things haven't always worked out the way we planned, but we can always count on each other to lift, support and love, no matter what. I love you honey! Hope you had a great anniversary with "your" boys!

Until next time~adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List