About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Catching up

Well, let's see..... Christmas is in a week and I am soooooo not ready, but that's a topic for another post.  So, in no particular order, here are some things that have been happening!

1.  School is out for the year!  Yeah!  We did a Polar Express Day.  I went to school in my jammies.  How awesome is that?  I felt weird, but hey.... it was cool.  We made gingerbread trains, did a Polar Express packet, made hot chocolate, wrote about hot chocolate, got bells and watched the video of course.  The kids loved getting to wear their jammes/sweats/comfortable clothes to school.  I do have to say, I felt pretty relaxed.  Oh, did I mention I wore my slippers too?  I will have to take a picture of them.  They are pretty awesome, if I do say so.



2.  Took a trip to Atlanta, Georgia and watched my sister, Laura, officially graduate from GSC.  There is a story here, but once again, that's for another post.  It was great to visit and spend time with her and her kiddos.  They have grown up. They were our chauffers.  It was a great time by all.  Thanks Wade for letting me go without you.

3. Earlier this month, Wade and I went to Yakima for his work party. It was pretty nice. They did a gift exchange and the gift Wade got was the Magic Bullet Meal Maker and Juicer. Now, I have time off from work, we can get it out and experiment with it. There are quite a few pieces, so it is a bit overwhelming to know where to start.


4.  Christmas shopping is ALMOST done.  We have about five more gifts to get and then we will be done.  I suppose I should make a list for my husband.  It might help him.  Although he might just surprise me.  We will have to wait and see.  



5.  Belated Birthday shout out to my brother, Mike and an early birthday shout out to my youngest brother, Kevin.  I will do a "proper" b'day shout out to them, but for now, Happy Birthday to you!  Kevin is in the middle and Mike is on his left (or your right if you are looking at the photo!)




Until next time~adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List