About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Monday, November 30, 2009

November B'Day Shoutout

I had good intentions to actually do my November birthday shout out on time, but once again it did not happen. :( Sad thing is, there was only one. So, here we go.

"You've had a birthday shout hooray! We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser too. Happy birthday to you!"


Happy Birthday Lynette!
I have two sisters, Laura and Lynette. We are all pretty close. I don't think much about it because for the most part we have always been close, but I know that not all families are this way. I was talking with my sister-in-law one day and she commented about how close we are. But with Laura living two thousand, yes 2000 miles away, it is hard to do things all together, but we do cherish our time when all three of us are together. But Lynette and I do a lot of things together. Every spring break, we go somewhere (not sure where we are going to go 2010, but we will figure it out). We hang out, watch movies, we talk about life and how it isn't always what we think, we go to lunch, swap teaching stories, laugh and cry with each other too. My sister is one of my best friends. What would I do without her? She is a rock! She stands for what she believes and she rocks!!! Hope you had a great birthday "Princess Imelda", aka-sister.
Luv ya!~Julie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks sister! You rock too. One day we will have it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List