"You've had a birthday, shout horay! We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser too. Happy Birthday to you!"
February is a month that is full of birthdays. This birthday shout out goes to the one and only....Wade. Happy Birthday honey. Hope you have a great day. So, in keeping with the birthday theme, here are 5 things I love about my husband (in no particular order!)
1. He is 100% dedicated to his scouts (whether they know it or not!) I think he really does enjoy being the scoutmaster, even though at times it can be frustrating, he likes it.
2. He is kind enough to let me go on an annual "girls get away" every spring with my mom and sister. I think he just likes it so he doesn't have to share the tv remonte (hee hee!), especially since we have direct tv now.

3. He is the biggest UW fan I know. Sometimes I will watch the games with him, just to watch him watch them play ball. It really is quite funny!

4. Eventhough he prefers to watch "kick-em up, beat-em up, shoot-em up" movies, he has been known to rent a "chick flick" once or twice.

5. Believe it or not, he is quite the "cinderelly". He does laundry, vaccums and will do the dishes. Can I ask for anything more? Well..... perhaps, but for now, I will take a clean house!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WADE!!!
Until next time.... adios! ~Julie

No comments:
Post a Comment