
This month is such a special one, it's birthday time for you. We'd really like to celebrate this special day with you. Zip-a-dee-a and hi-de-o there's something we can do. We'll sing a song that we all know, Happy Birthday to you.
So, I have decided that with family birthdays, I'd dedicate a special blog post to that person. The first birthday person in my family is my brother John. Let me share with you the top 5 things I love about my brother, John.
5. He is a great barbequer and a good chef. Cha-han anyone?

4. Even though he was the biggest slacker that I know, he "grew up" and will complete his Pharm D. program from WSU this May. Way to go John!

3. He has musical talent. Several years back, he decided that he wanted to play bass guitar. So, our mom in her wise wisdom, said that was fine, but he needed to find somebody to take guitar lessons from. He did and believe it or not, he plays quite well. He can even sing a note or two. (If I could figure out how to download an image off my cellphone, I'd post that one, but hey... you just have to trust me). He sings as well. Who knew?

2. He is one of the most competetive people I know. We love to battle it out when it comes to any type of game. Bring it on John. Encore any one?

1. No matter what, he is still my brother and I love him. He makes me laugh, especially with his Stewie and Stitch impressions, and is horrible about returning my phone calls (hee hee), he is still fun to hang out with and is a pretty good host.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!

No comments:
Post a Comment