About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday

Okay, so it has been awhile since I have last posted. Although, as I looked at others blogs, I noticed that they haven't posted for awhile either. So, it's about time that I post. I'd like to say that all is well and that life is great. But then, I'd be lying, so .... let's see what's up.

1. Spent time with my in-laws. Wade had to work and so Grant and his family offered me a ride and I took them up with it. I had fun. We had great food, good company and interesting conversations. My sister-in-laws and I had an interesting (that's a good adjective) conversation with our mother-in-law. It started with Prop. 8 and went from there. Can't say I have ever had that kind of conversation with my mil, but it was still fun. Spending time with family is what's it is all about.

2. Beauty and the Beast- December I got a phone call from the man who is in charge of our stake plays. Anyways, they were looking for somebody to be another piano player. I went to my first practice Saturday. What an intersting experience that was. The music is a bit tricky, with lots of key changes, interesting rhythms and overall, interesting. Good thing I have another month to learn the music. It will definitely be a challenge for me, but hey.... challenges are good.

3. Piano lessons-I took on another piano student. I now have 2 students. It is intesresting to see the difference between boys and girls and how they learn.

4. Facebook-Yep, I buckled and now have a Facebook profile. An old high school friend found me and we have slowly been reconnecting and reconnecting with old friends. Facebook is interesting. I am still new to it all, so bare with. Send me an invite, if you are already connected.

5. I am still NOT the Biggest Loser. I am currently in 5th place (out of 13) and can say that at least I am not gaining weight. I have managed to lose 8 pounds so far, which works out to a pound a week. I would like to lose more, but slow and steady wins the race, right?!? My sister and mom are tied for 1st place. I guess there is something to the fact that they get up at 5 am and go the gym. Good for them. We still have 2 more weigh-ins to go before the winner is announced. We will see.....

So, I guess my my thoughts for Thursday are this..... Spend more time with familiy and less time with things that don't really matter, put a little music in your life, and take care of yourself, because nobody else will. Until next time~adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List