About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Five for Friday

So, when I started blogging at the beginning of this year, I thought I could make it a goal to post once a week (thinking that should be easy. Well, if you are keeping track, you will see that it has been awhile since I posted last, so I thought I'd steal other blogger's ideas and if I felt there wasn't anything exciting to post for the week, then I'd do the "Five for Friday", so here we go.....

1. First Response- now I am sure the first thing most people think when then hear "first response" is that it is an e.p.t. Well, yes it is, but for us, the answer is NO. First Response is actually the name of the company Wade is working for part time. He is working the weekends now. Hey, part time is better than no time. It was a long month being amongst the unemployed. He is still looking for full time employment, but is really enjoying his new line of employment.

2. Kindergardeners-Can I just say.... full of energy and lots of enthusiasm!!! The last two Fridays I have subbed in kindergarden classes. I have enjoyed both Fridays, but I tell you what, I think I came home more tired than usual.

3. Skinny Rackham's Biggest Loser-Okay, in an earlier post, I believe I had talked about our contest. So far, I am NOT the biggest loser, as this motivation is kicking my butt. I need to find the trigger that will get my rear in gear and help with my motivation. It's a new month, so we will see what the next weigh in brings.

4. Puxatawny Phil-say it isn't so. Did you really see your shadow? I think I am ready for spring, not 6 more weeks of winter. *sigh*

5. I think I need a vacation- I think I have had something scheduled every day (work aside) this week. I can see why people sing "everybody's working for the weekend". I would like to say that I will get caught up on my sleep this weekend, but I am going to be busy-we're going to Tri-town tomorrow with Net and Kevin, meeting my parents for lunch, then I have a meeting tomorrow night and Sunday, I have to speak (lucky me?) so I suppose I should stop blogging and get writing my talk (it's in outline form now).

So, until more exciting things happen...we will continue to take life one day at a time. ~Jules

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE 5 for Friday posts. Their randomn nature is my favorite kind of info.

    Kindergarteners.....how did you do it?!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List