About Me
- Julie
- Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
"I'm the one who writes my own stories...."~An old song
Okay, so I made it a goal to blog at least once a week, that way I might feel a little less guilty about not writing consistentaly in my journal. I am still trying to catch up on that. During Christmas break, I decided to get my journal out and write in it. Would you believe it had been 5 years since the last entry?!? How sad! Anyways, I almost have it caught up. I feel like my life is really not that exciting. I am not saying that I am not grateful for what I have, I am just saying that I don't think I have an exciting life. Oh well.... I suppose some day my life will be exciting? So, until then.... ~adios
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Julie I was so happy to see you had commented on my blog. We practically live down the street and never see each other. I hope everything is well with you guys. Good luck with your "Biggest Loser". I've been working out at the Stake Center in hopes to remove some of my extra bulk, hopefully it will work. Hope to see you guys in the near future.
ReplyDeleteJulie...I found you! I'm sure I have you beat and think it's been almost 7 years since I've picked up a pen and written in a journal. I started blogging a couple years ago and things are a little more documented. Oh the things I've missed!
ReplyDelete