Okay, first of all, thanks for the comments and things to ponder Ashley and Amy. Yes, 30 things is quite a list, but I do need to clarify. Originally this was my list that I made back in August with the intend to report in September. Yeah, I reported, it just happened to be three months later. I guess I was just a bit discouraged because in three months, I still haven't accomplished as much as I originally wanted to.
So that being said, I want you all to know that tomorrow is a new day and I can't do everything all at once. I am definitely going to take time for myself, take time to notice the small things of life and try not to sweat the little things. This won't be easy, but I am going to try to make each day a new day and work on having a better outlook and be more positive. I will keep you all posted. I guess I just needed this time of the year (Thanksgiving) to reflect on things and realize that in comparison, my life isn't too bad and yes, it is as exciting as I make it. Anyone up for some adventure?
Until next time~adios, Julie
About Me
- Julie
- Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!
I'm in! I'll do it with you. Can't wait to read your posts. Are you going to do the same list? I'll post my list this week too. How long are you going to do the list for? Maybe three months? Maybe focus on ten a month? Hm... so many choices!
ReplyDeleteAmy, I am thinking about keeping my same list. There are so many things on there that I want to do. 10 a month is a good goal, it would not seem as over whelming, so..... as of Dec. 1st, I think I will pick 10 and work on them for the month. Of course, some will be easier than others. Oh well.... step by step, day by day. Let's get committed! (Okay, that sounds like I am ready for the looney bin! :)Looking foward to seeing your list!!~Julie
ReplyDelete