Sunday September 20, 2009 52 Blessings Edition
I have been thinking off and on what I am grateful for and it amazes me how truly blessed I am. I know that life gets busy and things happen and it is so easy to dwell on the negative, especially in today's society. So, given that, I have been thinking just what I wanted to write about with my 52 blessings. Given that, here I go.....
My nieces and nephews!
Yes, that is what I am grateful for with this post. For those of you who may or may now know, for whatever reason, Wade and I are unable to have children. There are days that are harder than others, but for the most part, I have come to grips with the fact that the chances are pretty slim that I will not be a mother in this life time. That being said, I have thought long and hard about what the word mother means.
Because of this, I have come to realize that you do not have to give birth to another in order to be a mother (in the truest definition of the word.) There are things that I can do in which I can "mother" others. I love being an aunt and would like to think that I can "mother" them and be there them.
So, this post is a shoutouf for all ten, yes my 10 nieces and nephews. I love you all. Of course, another niece is on the way sooooooooon and we found out about two weeks ago that we will be Aunt Julie and Uncle Wade again sometime next spring. How exciting!
So, sending out hugs and kisses to all ten of them.
Joshua, Jennica, Jason, Garrrett, Wyatt, Eliza, Chase, Saige, Taylor and Zoe. Here are pictures of some of them..... here you go! Hugs to you all!
(I don't have photos available of Chase, Eliza, Taylor and Zoe and I think I should ask permission from their parents to post their photos. The above photos came from their facebook pages, so I figure they are fair game!)
Until next time, ~adios, Julie





No comments:
Post a Comment