About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Monday, September 7, 2009

52 Blessings

Okay, I am a day late in my Sunday 52 Blessings post, but I have a good reason. No, I wasn't being lazy. No, I wasn't taking a long (well deserved nap), nor was I spending it on my facebook farm. We decided to take a drive down and visit my in-laws. We had a great visit and John (my brother-in-law) dropped by with his two girls, so we got to visit with our nieces Taylor and Zoe. It was fun. Anyways, I apologize for my post being late. Anyways.....

The Rain
"It isn't about waiting for the storms to pass.... It's about learning to dance in the rain!"~Anonymous

One day as I was blog hopping, I came across this quote. I love it! I read it, copied it and put it on my blog and then didn't really think much more about it. However, as Wade and I were driving home Saturday night from Othello, it was pouring down rain, this quote came to me and I got to thinking about it and the meaning behind it.

There have been things that happen to each and every one of us at various times in our lives. I am the first to admit that at times, I get on the "pity party", "woe is me" and "why me" train. As I have thought about things, I realize that perhaps my faith wains at times and perhaps I need to just be happy with what I have and learn to dance in the rain. So, thanks to the rain storm reminding me to learn to be happy. Thanks.

Until next time~adios, Julie

1 comment:

  1. That is a great quote! Thanks for your reminder to me to be happy with what I have.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List