About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Mel!

April has been one busy month for birthdays, however, this is the last one. So in honor of that, all I have is this:


Happy Birthday to you....

happy birthday to you....

happy birthday dear Melissa,

happy birthday to you!


So, to continue myblog tradition, here is my top 5 of why I love Mel. Here we go:


1- She is the most awesomest (if that is even a real word!) hostess. She is definitely the hostess with the mostest! If you ever get the chance to attend one of her shin-digs, check it out. You will be amazed. She definitely gives Martha Stewart a run for her money.


2- Her love of culture. She majored in French at EWU and even spent a summer there. Her travel photos are amazing and does she have stories!


3- She is one of the most organized people I know as well. I just wish I was half as organized as she is.


4- Her thoughtfulness. She always sends thank you cards (a lost art I might add, and I am not the greatest at it), birthday, anniversary, and random cards just because. It is nice to be remembered.


5- She takes the best photos. For a sneak peak, check out her blog at photogirl95.blogspot.com I had the opportunity to go to her thesis show last May and it was amazing to see all her different photos. I loved the psychology behind her bunny photos, especially the one under the bed. It is nice having a photographer in the family. You know your family portraits will turn out grea.t She took the photo at Christmas time that is on our blog. Work it girl. You go.
So, until next time, live it up Mel. Love ya! ~adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List