About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Friday, April 3, 2009

GA Birthdays


So, with birthdays, I was going to be diligent and post the top 5 things I love about them. However, with my first nephew, his birthday came and went last month. I did call and sing to him on his birthday, but I didn't get a post. :( Then came my oldest niece's birthday. I posted a note, wall to wall, on her facebook page to wish her a happy birthday, but I didn't get to post. :( On the 12th, my other nephew who lives in GA will have a birthday. So, I decided that I will dedicate this post to all three. The picture above is from their homecoming picture. Happy Birthday Josh, Jenn and Jason. Here is what I love about each one of you-

Joshua-He will always have a special spot in my heart, as he is my oldest nephew and as so, I first officially became an aunt because of him. I love his gentle way, his sense of humor, his kindness, his love of Legos and Star Wars and his love of life. Happy 18th!

Jennica-She has a special spot in my heart because she is my first niece. I love her sense of humor, her willingness to put up with brothers (I feel your pain!), how she has become a beautiful young woman, how she walks on her tippy toes (always has, ever since I can remember) and her love of life as well. Happy 17th!

Jason-He has always been athletic, he loves to play games, he is a master at guitar hero (not using the guitar, he uses the controllers), and he is a mini John (my brother). He has become quite the young man and is doing well at school too (from what I have heard). Happy 15th! Good Luck with the learner's permit!

Sorry Wade and I couldn't be there in person to celebrate your birthdays. Hope you had good days. Maybe one of these days if you come to Washington, we will have to celebrate belated b-days. Have a good one! ~Adios, Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List