Happy 16th Birthday Garrett! Hope you have a great day with lots of birthday wishes. Here are the top five things I love about him.1. His sense of humor. He actually is quite funny. If you don't believe me, give him a try.
2. His snazzy outfits. I personally think he takes some of his fashion tips from his Uncle John (but that's a different post). Check out his shirt in the above picture.
3. His love of turtles. I've never met someone who wants to go to University of Maryland, just because their mascot is a terapin (a.k.a a turtle).4. His sense of rhythm. He has become quite a drummer and found his niche. He did a great job in the recent production of Beauty & the Beast.
5. No matter what, he's Garrett and will always be unique, interesting and funny. Gotta love him.
Hope you have one great day! Happy 16th Birthday!~adios, Julie

No comments:
Post a Comment