Okay, so I have officially been tagged.
100 Truths! After you've filled this out, tag 5people and have them do the same.
1. Last beverage→ Diet Coke (of course).
2. Last phone call→ My husband, Wade
3. Last text message→From my sister, Lynette
4. Last song you listened to: Burning Love by Elvis
5. Last time you cried→ Thursday afternoon (news of unemployment will do that to you)
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice → Yes. Married him too!
7. Been cheated on? → Nope.
8. Kissed someone --> Yes.
9. Lost someone special? Yes.
10. Been depressed?→ Yes.
11. Been drunk? Heavens no.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Blue (all shades, but I prefer Navy Blue)
13. Silver
14. Burgundy
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends → Yes. I have made new contacts with the wonderful world of scouting!
16. Fallen out of love → No.
17. Laughed until you cried → Heaven yes! I laughed so hard, it took quite awhile to compose myself.
18. Met someone who changed you→ Yes.
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Yes.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Yep.
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → All of them!
23. How many kids do you want to have→ Um…after almost 12 years of marriage, if they haven't come yet, what are my chances? It's not because of lack of trying!
24. Do you have any pets → No, but one of these days we will get a dog.
25. Do you want to change your name→ Wonder Woman is already taken, so why change it now!
26. What did you do for your last birthday→ Went out to dinner with my husband and then my mom, dad, sister and one brother joined us at Michael's. Then went to the parental units house and had cake and ice cream. I am thinking that I need to do something extraordinary this year though. Any ideas?
27. What time did you wake up today → My alarm went off at 6:45, but I didn't move for about half an hour. I had to be at scout training at 8 a.m.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? Getting ready for bed.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → Spring
30. Last time you saw your father→ Thursday at scout roundtable.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → Hmm…a job for my husband, does that count?
32. What are you listening to right now→ The UW/WSU men's basketball game commentators.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → I have talked to several Tom’s.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Nothing at the moment.
36. What’s your real name → I think you know the answer to that.
WHERE IS 37??
38. Zodiac sign: Virgo
39. Male or female→ Female
40. Elementary→ Larson Heights and Knolls Vista
41. Middle School → Frontier Jr. High (that was before the middle school days)
42. High school → Moses Lake High School
43. Hair color → Reddish/brown (thanks to Ms. Clairol)
44. Long or short → short
45.Height → 5’3”
46. Do you have a crush on someone? → No.
47. What do you like about yourself? I am creative and a loyal friend. I have burst of creativity at times as well.
48. Piercings → Ears.
49. Tattoos → No.
50. Righty or lefty → Righty. Although there are several things I can do with my left hand.
FIRSTS :
51. First surgery → 4-I had my tonsils out.
52. First piercing → 19years old.
54. First best friend→ I cannot remember.
55. First sport you joined → Volleyball at Frontier.
56. First pet → a collie dog named Taffy
57. First vacation remembered → Going camping at mywith my family. We always went camping.
58. First concert → School band/choir concerts aside, I went to Spokane and saw Def Lepard
59. First crush--> Darron in the first grade. He was my table partner. He had the most georgous eyelashes. (I think he still does, although I haven't seen him in quite a long time.)
60. First alcohol drink -- nope
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating → I am not eating anything right now because I am watching basketball and blogging and checking facebook.
62. Drinking → Ice water
63. I'm about to → get ready to take a nap. I am tired and when I am tired, I am GRUMPY (just ask Wade!)
64. Listening to → the TV and the basketball game.
65. Waiting for → Motivation to go work out at the gym. I need to go!
YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids? → Someday
67. Want to get married? → Already am.
68. Careers in mind? → I am doing what I love.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes → Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses → Hugs
71. Shorter or taller → Taller (I have to say that, my hubbie is 6'4")
72. Older or Younger → Younger (I married a younger man!)
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Both. Although I am leaning more towards spontaneous.
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms
75. Tattoos or piercings→ Neither.
76. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
77. Hook-up or relationship→ Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → Yep (although it was on the cheek)
80. Drank hard liquor → No.
81. Lost glasses/contacts → Yep, that is why I have colored ones. That way if I drop them, I can find them on the floor.
82. Sex on first date → No.
83. Broken someone's heart → I doubt it.
85. Been arrested?→ Nope, but I have been handcuffed before.
86. Turned someone down → Yes.
87. Cried when someone died → Yes.
88. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Only as a friend.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Most times
90. Miracles → Yes.
91. Love at first sight → Yes.
92. Heaven → Yes.
93. Santa Claus → Yes.
94. Kissing on the first date? → Depends. I personally didn't do that, but hey.... to each his own.
95. Angels → Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: (haven't i been?!?)
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes. We are spending the afternoon together, doing what he loves best. Rooting his dawgs to victory!
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No.
98. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? → Yes.
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ Shelter.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yeah, why not…I have taken the time to answer these questions.
Now, I am tagging the following: Ashley, Melanie, Lynette, Emily, & Carlyn. Have fun thinking of your answers. Until next time.....~adios, Julie.
About Me
- Julie
- Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!
Thanks for posting this here, Julie. It was kind of a fun list, wasn't it? Funny how we both have been writing blogs on here and did not know it! ~Jackie
ReplyDelete