About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's the dawning of the age of.... blogging?

Well, don't you think it was about time for us to join the "21st century" and blog like everybody else? I must admit I lurk and look at various blogs, but rarely post comments. There are several blogs I follow off and on, catch up on the in and outs of daily lives of friends and acquaintances. But when I am asked if I have a blog, I simple say, "Are you kidding? My life is not that interesting. Who would want to read about me?"

So after catching up on various blogs this week, I was talking with my husband. I told him I was thinking about doing our own blog and becoming a blogger, but I told him my life is not that exciting. To which he promptly responded, "your life is only as exciting as you make it." Thus the inspiration for the title of our blog.

So, I guess I will use this as a place to post random thoughts, ideas, etc. and see what transpires from it. Until next time..... buckle up baby, we're in for an interesting ride-Life, it's what we make it!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. It's a interesting feeling, putting yourself out into cyberspace. See where it takes you and, happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List