About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Notes

So October is officially done and over and November is upon us.  Where has the time gone?  Where has the year gone?  Do you realize that in 15 days it will be Thanksgiving, 49-Christmas and 56-New Years Day 2013?  Yikes....time sure flies!

So, as always, I am way behind in blogging.  Every once in awhile I blog hop and see what is going on in other people's lives.  I enjoy reading about their successes, travels, joys, frustrations, ups and downs.  But then I feel like my life is "boring".  Don't get me wrong, I do not consider myself a boring person, but I feel like it is the same thing day in and day out.  I am not waiting for some big thing to happen or anything like that.  Just feel  a bit like the moving Groundhog Day...day after day, same thing......Anywho......  So here's my thoughts.

Currently~

I am listening to a vlog (I think that is what it is called.  It is a video blog).  It is done by an incredibly talented lady Hilary Weeks.  It is found here at this website http://www.billionclicks.org/  Here is the video clip:


I watched it yesterday and liked the message it came with.  Especially since November is a month where gratitude is on a lot of people's minds.  I also enjoyed the song that was also on the blog.  It is called Dancing in the Rain.

Loving~


Daylight Savings Time.  I loved, loved, loved that extra hour of sleep Saturday evening.  I love the fact that it is not soooooo dark in the morning.  (Can't say I am loving it getting dark earlier, but still)....


Thinking~



Wanting~


Some more motivation!  *sigh*  I keep telling myself one step at a time....one step at a time.  Somehow it hasn't motivated me to get back into the gym, but I am getting there...one step at a time.



Needing~


To start my Gratitude Journal.  I am enjoying reading friends daily updates on what they are thankful for.  Some are serious, some are funny and all those in between.  I did enjoy one friend's comment about why she wasn't doing a daily thankful post.  She simply stated that there were 11 other months for her to be grateful and she should be grateful 365 days a year.  I was inspired by that and have felt the need to keep a journal of gratitude. I want to be able to notice those "little things", those "tender mercies" and be more grateful for what I have.  There are many things I am grateful for-the basics (shelter, food, health), friendships, love, family, etc. but I want to focus on the bigger picture.  So, I am going to start  a journal.  Wish me luck!


So from my house to yours, may we continue to be inspired to look for the things we are grateful for, may we continue to seek for the good in all, and may we aspire to be better than we were yesterday.....

Until next time....~Adios, J



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List