1. My husband, Wade
2. My family, the Rackham's
3. My "bonus" family, the Galbreath's
4. Shelter (my home)
5. Warmth in the cool months
6. Coolness in the warm months
7. A comfy bed
8. Friends
9. Modern technology that allows me to keep in touch with family and friends
10.This free land in which I live
11.The freedoms that come from living in this free land
12. Love
13. Laughter and a good sense of humor!
14. Good food
15. Knowledge
16. Education
17. The power of learning
18. A running car
19. Baking (and the knowledge I have to make goodies!)
20. Modern conveniences (indoor plumming, microwave, caller id, etc.)
21. The power of a smile
22. LOVE
23. Food
24. Health
25. Clothing
26. Life's lessons
27.Yesterday's-a chance to learn from the past
28. Today's-a chance to learn in the moment
29. Tomorrow's-a chance to start fresh each day
30. Tender mercies
Okay, so now that my thanksgiving is done, I have to say I had a good thanksgiving. We headed to Ritzville (like we do every year) and had dinner with the Galbreath's. We were all there, except for Garrett (who is in Madagascar). It is good to be all together. Grandma Galbreath (who is 98) was there as well as Pat Montgomery (a good friend of my mother-on-law) who has been at maybe our last 5 Thanksgivings. She feels like family. This year, I had the "opportunity" to be at the kiddy table. It was fine.
Friday, I celebrated my sister, Lynette's birthday. I took her to lunch and invited my brother Kevin (who flew home from Utah to surprise us all). It was fun. Later we had Chico's pizza and went to Thunder Alley with her friends. It was fun.
![]() |
| Thunder Alley Bowling November 23, 2012 |
Saturday, we had Thanksgiving with my family. It was fun. After dinner, we played Rack-o. A game my brother, Mike & Melissa gave me for my birthday last year. It is a lot of fun. We had fun.
So, it is now December 1st. I love December. It is full of fun, fun and more fun. I have two brothers who have birthdays, so shopping for them. Then there is work, Christmas parties, Christmas baking, Christmascards, buying our annual ornaments, listening to Christmas music (oh how I love Christmas music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), decorating the house and the tree....oh my...the list goes on and on and on! I love it! Yeah!!! I LOVE THIS TIME OF THE YEAR! IT IS HERE! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!
Until next time...adios~J







Great post Julie! Such a cute photo of you and your sister, too!
ReplyDelete