About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Thursday, October 4, 2012

CURRENTLY.....

So, as always, I am behind in posting on my blog.  However, after blog hopping (which I do frequently), I realized that I am not the only one who has neglected their blog.  So on that note....here we go!

September has come and gone.  Not much happened, which is okay.  Not much is happening (I lead a pretty "normal, uneventful life", so...... I have decided it is time for another currently post.  So without further adieu....

Currently,  I am.....

~Listening

To "Let's Go" featuring Ne-Yo.  I have found several songs that he does and I enjoy his voice.  Here is the video.

I am also into more "dance" like music lately.  Pitbull, Usher, etc.  hmmmm...maybe my music taste is changing?

~Loving

The change of the season!  As much as I love summer, there is something about fall that I enjoy.  The crispness in the air, the crunch of leaves, apples, pumpkins, hot chocolate (Starbucks Peppermint-yumm-o), getting back into a routine, football.....need I go on?

~Thinking

I am not really thinking about much of anything right now....Imagine that?!?


~Wanting

To go to water aerobics instead of roundtable tonight! *sigh* :(  Oh the responsible things I do!  Good thing the next session starts Tuesday.  I have enjoyed it and looking forward to doing it again for the next month.


A full time teaching contract!  *sigh*  I have started subbing again.  It is a good job, but I want my own classroom, with my own students and all the "joys" that come along with it.


~Needing

Some motivation, but I think I need some caffeine....Diet Coke, here I come!



So, until next time....adios, J


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List