Let's see....we didn't do much late May or for Memorial Day either, but that's okay.
June ~ we celebrated our niece, E's 10th birthday. We headed down to the Ritz and celebrated her birthday as well as her cousin, Wyatt's 16th birthday. We had good fun, good conversation and a great time.
(pictures to come-gotta down load them!)
Later that month, came the end of the school year (I even subbed a few days there too). Of course with the end of the school year bring Cub Scout Day Camp. I was the Program Director/Registrar. Our theme was "Akela's Village" -it was a spin on a Native American theme. Our attendance was down a bit, but over all, the boys seemed to enjoy their time. We will see what next year's camp brings.
![]() |
| Day Camp 2012 |
![]() |
| Yep, half way around the world! Good luck Garrett! |
| Lucy, our "fur" niece, chillaxing on the couch. Shhh!!! Don't tell Wade you were up there! |
| Camp Fife 2012 Friday night Campfire Wyatt, Ferrin, Sam, Fred's dad & Fred "Baby Shark...doot doot doot" |
I also did my very first Polar Bear Plunge! Now for some of you, that might not seems like a big deal, but I am NOT a morning person, so just the mere thought of getting up early, riding a bus and plunging into ice cold water....well, let's just say....I can cross that off my bucket list! It wasn't January 1st, but the water was still cold and you could see your breath in the cool morning air and see the mist coming off the river. But...I DID IT!
August~ Came back from camp and tried to get back into a set routine. Needless to say, I didn't! *sigh* oh well...... Let's see....what else did we do??? (some photos will be coming!)
We celebrated my dad's 71st birthday
We spent some time with my niece M in Spokane
We spent time with my friend Debbie and her kiddos~we went swimming at the aquatic center
I worked at the county fair (in the scout booth, of course)
I had minor toe surgery
| Dang ingrown then infected toe nail! :( (It is a million times better now! Yeah!!!!) |
and we celebrated our anniversary. 15th, to be exact.
![]() |
| Happy 15th Anniversary Wade! |
Wade actually took some time off of work and we went to Ocean Shores. Love, love, love being on the beach and ocean. It was beautiful. It was nice to relax and enjoy each other's company. It was sunny every day we were there (which is a plus on the west side!)
![]() |
| Welcome sign when you turn to go to Ocean Shores. |
![]() |
| Miles and miles of ocean and waves....quite peaceful! |
![]() |
| Sunset on the ocean.....breathless! |
September~ So now it is September. I am slowly getting back into the swing of things. I have had a few sub jobs here and there. Most have been half days. It is better than no days, but it will pick up! We did a family BBQ over Labor Day weekend. My brother, Conan, came up from Utah. We didn't visit all that long. Other than that, Wade and I continue to work, work and work some more. The weather is slowly turning into fall weather (cold in the am, warm in the pm). I love the change of seasons. My sister Lynette, sister-in-law Jana and I started water aerobics Tuesday. So far it is going well....So, life is good. I can't complain (much).
That's about all that is going on with us. So stay tuned....until next time, Adios~J









No comments:
Post a Comment