About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Currently....

So, I am "officially" on summer vacation.  I have a list at least a mile long of all the things I should be doing and need to be doing (deep cleaning of my house, cleaning out closets, lopping off my roses, weeding, etc.) but somehow, I am lacking.....lacking motivation.  So, in order to procrastinate some more, I decided to do an update.  Here we go.....

Currently, I am....

Listening~to the Rock Of Ages (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).  Believe it or not, Tom Cruise actually sounds good.  I am on the track of a mash up "We Built This City'We're Not Going To Take It".  I like it.  Of course, I like the music of the 80's, so what's there to not like?  Guess I need to convince Wade to go to the movies and see it.  Here is the audio clip:


Loving~the summer weather!  Today is officially the first day of summer.  I love summer.  Of course, I can't say taht I love the 100* weather, but we still have a ways to go for that.  Today, it was in the high 80's. 

Thinking~ that I have what seems like a million things to do, but don't have the motivation to do much.  *sigh*  It is hard being out of routine!  Guess I need to go to bed earlier and get up earlier.  Good thing I will be in a routine come July 2nd, when I go back to scout camp to work.



Wanting~more like craving a double chocolate chip frappicino from Starbucks.  I am not a coffee drinker and hadn't been to Starbucks until my niece, Jennica, came out last May.  Gotta say, I am hooked.  I even have my Gold Card now from them. Yumm-o!!



Needing~ a severe dose of motivation.  *sigh*  Seriously though....I would just like a small dose.  I know it does not come from the outside, but the inside out....Guess I just need to get moving!


So, until next time.....Adios~J



1 comment:

  1. I've never tried the double chocolate chip frappicino, but the vanilla bean one is super-delicious! It tastes like a really good vanialla ice cream shake. I will have to try that double chocolate chip one, though.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List