About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Thoughts.....

While blog hopping, I always find it interesting what people write about.  One writes about Thinking about it Thursday.    Another writes about  different things every day.  Another posts about the happenings with their children and family.  Some do Five for Friday.  Others do random thoughts and such.  I guess what I am trying to say is......I have been thinking.....and thinking some more..... Yeah, I think my brain is going to explode.  ha ha ha ha!  Anyways..... here is what I have been thinking about.....


UNANSWERED PRAYERS

There is a song by Garth Brooks about Unanswered Prayers and it was even made into a lifetime movie.  Here is the audio clip:

It isn't like things are going bad in my life or that I am not grateful for all I have.  I am just at a crossroad with a few things and can not help getting a bit frustrated at times and when I dwell on it, I can't help but to ask myself "why". 

Now, I know I should not dwell on all that I don't have, but I can't help but to wonder...WHY?......So for now, yep...I am thinking about unanswered prayers. 

Until next time....
Adios, J
  

1 comment:

My Blog List