About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Currently.....

So, as I was blog hopping earlier, oneblog post caught my eye....well, actually several did, but I like how this one was set up and so I am copying it.  Here it goes....

CURRENTLY I AM....

~LISTENING: I must confess, I am a Gleek.  It isn't so much the story lines, but I love the songs.  So, currently, I am listening to Glee's cover of Michael Jackson's  ABC!


~LOVING:  I am loving Pinterest.  I have to admit, I am kinda addicted.  I was warned.  I have hooked some of my friends as well.  I have to limit myself to once a day.  Otherwise, I would spend tons of time on it.  Not that it is a bad thing.  However, I have found some delicious recipies.  If you have not heard of it, let me know and I will send you and invite.  You will never be the same!


~THINKING:  I should go to bed early tonight.  I have an early meeting (7 AM tomorrow) and I have to speak in church.  I hope it goes well.

~WANTING:  Motivation!!!!  Now, let me clarify.  We had a snow day Friday, so I did not work.  The weather was cold, snowy and later freezing rain.  I got the motivation to get up early (well, not as early as I do in the work week, but I didn't sleep my day away) and got the motivation to shovel snow and all that, but I have NO motivation whatsoever to go and work out.  I NEED TO, but I am missing that motivation.  *sigh*



~NEEDING:  Tonight, I think I am needing more time with Wade.  He has been working crazy long hours and our time is more like a hit and miss.  It is all about the quality of time, not the quantity, so I suppose I should finish this blog entry and go spend time with him (unless he is asleep in front of the tv). 


So, here is what currently going on.  Until next time.....stay warm!  Adios, J

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List