"You've had a birthday, shout hooray. We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser too, happy birthday to you!"
September is a crazy month for birthdays, so I will try to do justice to it and photos to come later!
My mother-in-law, Julie~
She is one amazing lady. From the first time I had dinner there I knew that she could put Martha Stewart and Emily Post to shame. I think I can count on one hand how many times I have eaten on "every day" dishware. Not to mention how awesome a cook she is. The food is always yummy! I always love having family dinners down there because you feel special with the china, crystal, linen, center pieces and sometimes name place cards. It is always a great time. She has raised four amazing boys who are all great men. Thanks for all you do, mom!

She is one amazing lady. From the first time I had dinner there I knew that she could put Martha Stewart and Emily Post to shame. I think I can count on one hand how many times I have eaten on "every day" dishware. Not to mention how awesome a cook she is. The food is always yummy! I always love having family dinners down there because you feel special with the china, crystal, linen, center pieces and sometimes name place cards. It is always a great time. She has raised four amazing boys who are all great men. Thanks for all you do, mom!

My sister-in-law, Jana~
Oh Jana..... how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...... She is funny. Growing up, it was her parents and brother, Smee. So, sisters were a new thing to her. It has been fun watching the"sisterhood" grow and develop over time. I love her organizational skills. If you need anything organized and decluttered, "Operation Jana-cide" is the answer. Hope you are having fun getting your new house all decorated!
My nephew, Chase~
He is such a fun little one. He is quizitive and will talk your ear off. Of course, he has learned to get a word in there, because his big sister love to talk as well. I love to watch him and his cousin, Tay-Tay, as he calls her, play together so well. He is a fun little guy. He is loving school and we love playing games with him too.
He is such a fun little one. He is quizitive and will talk your ear off. Of course, he has learned to get a word in there, because his big sister love to talk as well. I love to watch him and his cousin, Tay-Tay, as he calls her, play together so well. He is a fun little guy. He is loving school and we love playing games with him too.
Here are October's Birthday Shoutouts!
My sister-in-law, Cari~
She is my favorite Arizonian sister-in-law. I love her sense of humor, he thoughtfullness and kindness. She is laid back and loves life. She is fun to be around too! She is a great mother and wife for John and just announced that they are expecting sometime next spring. How exciting.
My brother-in-law, Jerry~
We haven't always seen eye to eye, but he is still a good person. My sister loves him. He supports his kids and has given them a great foundation in life.
My niece, Saige~
She just turned two. Oh how they grow up. I love to watch her chase her big brother and sister and try to keep up with them. She has grown up so fast. Hard to believe it!
My brother-in-law, Daniel~
Dan is a good guy. He is a hard worker and provides for his family. He has a l0ve of life and strives to do good. He lends a listening ear to his brother, Wade, when needed and is genuinely concerned for his well being. He is one busy man, and he never stops.
Well my dear family, I hope you all had great birthdays!
Until next time~adios, Julie

What about a shout out to yourself. I hope you had a very HAPPY 40th. I'm right behind you.
ReplyDelete