About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's your Birthday...Wyatt


Okay, I know I haven't blogged for a few weeks, I apologize. However, it is time for another nephew's birthday.

"You've had a birthday, shout horay. We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser too. Happy Birthday to you!"

So, in tradition, here is my post dedicated to Wyatt. Here we go!

Why I Love Wyatt

I have known Wyatt for a pretty long time, as I first met his uncle Wade, now my husband, right before Wyatt was born, so I have been a part of his life for well.... all of it! :)


I have seen him go from a chubby little baby to a young man. I have had the opportunity to have him in music class, work with him in Webelos scouts, have family dinners with and just call and say "hey". He is a good guy.
I love his love for all, his kind heart, his tuba playing, his willingness to play/entertain his much younger cousins and hear about his kindness to all and at scout camp and overnighters. He is a good guy.

Wyatt, hope you had a great day. Happy Birthday. ~Adios, Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List