About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

October's Currently.....



I Love Fall!

The change of the seasons is now upon us.  Ah...the crisp air, leaves falling, time for sweashirts, more football, hot chocolate....the list goes on and on.....gotta love it!  


Lately, I haven't been in the mood to blog,(I feel I do not have a lot to say), so I thought I'd do a "currently" post instead, so......



Listening & Loving~



I have a rather eclectic music selection and listen to a variety of music.  Because I work in the schools, kids often ask me if I have heard of different artists and such.  Sometimes, I will play Pandora while they are working.  Last month, one girl asked me to play Imagine Dragons.  I have to be honestly, I hadn't hear of them, but gotta say....currently I am Listening AND Loving them. Give them an ear, you might enjoy!


Thinking~



Throughout the weeks, I have had time to think about a lot of different things. Sometimes when I am driving, I will turn the radio off and just let my mind wander. Sometimes it is quite therapeutic. Sometimes, depressing and other times, I enjoy it.  Anyways....I have found myself thinking lately about a lot of different things, but lately, it has been this....


Wanting~

I think every fall, I have the same want, but today.....I am wanting to be able to sleep before 1 AM and getting a good night sleep.  Wish me luck! ;)

Needing~


I guess  you could say there are a lot of things I needm but overall, I am blessed with what I have in life. Yes, there are things that I would like, but don't need.  Perhaps, as the days get shorter and it gets darker earlier, I am going to say that I need.....motivation....motivation to do better, motivation to become the best self I can be, motivation to get healthy, motivation to....

So, until next time....
Adios~J

1 comment:

My Blog List