Whew! I can not believe it is the first of May. Where in the world did April go? It seemed to whiz on by, without any updates, posts, photos or anything....geesh...how sad. Well....let's see if I can recap. Here goes!
The first week of April always brings Spring Break! yeah, yeah and yeah some more. We have done "Sistah fest", but this year my sister, Laura could not come (she is flying out in June for our brother's wedding), so I cancelled reservations, made different ones and Lynette, Wade and I went to.....
![]() |
| Leavenworth, WA |
Yep, Leavenworth. It happened to coincide with Easter weekend, but we made it a fun weekend. Lynette and I have been there in the past, but it was the first time for Wade. We had good food, went to all the little shops and tried true authentic German food (photo to come). We had a great time. It is always nice to get away!
![]() |
| Wade, the master bbq-er? |
![]() |
| Happy Frappy Hour I <3 fapps="" i="" my="" sb="">3> |
![]() |
| Easter 2013 Dinner |
Worked quite a bit. Spring gets to be busy with trainings, meetings and what not. Hey, someone has to take the class when teachers are at them, so why not.
Wade continues to keep really busy and has spent time in Wenatchee and Spokane helping out drivers there. It keeps him busy, but he likes it.
I continued to teach piano lessons as well. I don't haev many students, but it gives me some money to "play" with.
The rest of the month has been pretty uneventful. Lynette and I took two classes (got to keep my teaching certificate current). We went to one class called "Educating Boys" and another one "Educating Girls". Those classes were interesting, full of good information, went by pretty quick and are pretty cost effective. If you know a teacher who needs credits, have them check out www.continuing-credits.com. I believe they will enjoy their classes.
While in Spokane, we spent some time with my brother and his family. It is always fun to visit and spend time with family.
So, as you can see, April wasn't too bad of a month. Can't believe it is May.Gotta love spring...flowers, warmer weather, gardens, etc. Hopefully the weather cooperates. I will try to be more diligent about posting for the month of May.
![]() |
| Tiptoe through the tulips!!! |
Until next time....Adios, ~J











No comments:
Post a Comment