About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

52 Blessings-double dose

Man, am I way behind on my blogging.  Go figure.... things like work have taken presidence.  Oh well....
So, I decided that if I couldn't get to my blog as often as I wanted to, I would still do my 52 blessings post on Sunday.  As you can see, I skipped a week, so this week you will get two for the price of one!  Here we go!
~February 14th-Valentine's Day~

Love

I am thankful for love.  Love comes in different sizes and shapes and there are many people and many things I love. 
I LOVE.....
my husband, my family, my in-laws, the fact that I live in the United States of America, the fact that both Wade and I are employed, a house to call our own, modern conveniences like a microwave, cell phones, etc.  I love it when it rains and snows, I love when flowers begin to bloom, I love beautiful sunsets.......and I love chocolate!
I could go on and on and on and on and on.......I guess what I am trying to say is that I shouldn't have to have a date (February 14th) on the calendar tell me when to celebrate love.  I should show those that I love 24/7 365.  Let's all take the time to show and say that I love you to those all the time, not just on Feb. 14th.


Now, for my second dose of 52 blessings.....


I am so grateful to have been born, raised and live in the United States.  I am grateful for those who have fought for the freedoms that we all enjoy.  I am grateful for inspired leaders (both past and present) who continue to do what is needed.  I love America and am proud of it.

Later~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List