About Me

My photo
Living life to the fullest the best we can....living, laughing, loving!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Belated June Birthday Shoutouts!

Once again, July is almost done and I am behind in posting. Go figure. Anyways...... I think I will do a few posts. That way it won't be one really long post. So, stay tuned for what's up.

June came and went and I became behind in posting my birthday shout outs, so because of this, I will now do it here, please bear with!

Eliza-her birthday was at the beginning of June. I am not posting a picture, as her mom doesn't even have a profile picture on facebook, so I won't post one. Anyways, here is what I love about Eliza.
1- I love her energy. She has so much (and always has). She reminds me of the Energizer Bunny. She just goes and goes and goes......
2- Her beautiful smile. I think that every time we get a chance to visit, she is excited to see us. I think she likes Uncle Wade more, but that's fine. Little girls love Wade.
3- She can keep you enertained for hours, if you let her.
4- She is a good big sister to her two siblings.
5- She is Eliza. Energy and all, she is a fun niece and Wade and I love her very much. Hope she had a great day!

Cami-Eliza's mom. Cami's birthday was at the end of the June and it came and went, so Cami here is my birthday shout out to you!
1- Cami is a wonderful hostess. At various times we have had family get togethers and dinners at her house, and she is an awesome host.
2- She is beautful, inside and out.
3- She is kind and loving. I don't think I have ever heard Cami talk negatively about anybody.
4- She is willing to help anybody at any given time. What a wonderful person.
5- She has the energy to wrangle Eliza and still keep a smile on her face.

So, even though my birthday shout outs came late, I hope that Eliza and Cami had great birthdays. Until next time.....adios~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List